Tuesday, May 09, 2006

For the love of the children

You know what I hate? Crimes against children. There is nothing worse, because children are so innocent and so sweet (and let's not forget that without them, I so won't get a social security check when I'm old). The Oregon Poison Center is standing up for children's rights, and I applaud them. This photo was showcased on their website. It's a great public service reminder of the adversities that children are subjected to on a daily basis -- sometimes in their OWN homes and with their OWN parents at fault.

Does this picture just make you sick or what? That poor child. Had the hidden camera not been there to interrupt this near-catastrophe, what would the fate be of this cute little kid? Shame on her parents! I think you'll agree with me in suggesting they should be SHOT, or at least locked up for life. I mean, come on. They must know the danger that awaits this child. It just....it makes me...sooooooooooooooo angry. So friggin mad that I could spit!

If this girl's parents are reading this, I have a message to you. Yeah, you. It may be harsh. And you may not want to hear it. But I must intervene here. Your daughter's life depends on it. So this is for you: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CUT THAT POOR CHILD'S DOROTHY HAMILL MULLET! YEAH, SHE'S ONLY LIKE 3 NOW AND PROBABLY ONLY GETTING RANDOM KICKS ON THE SHINS BY HER PEERS IN PRESCHOOL, BUT BY THE TIME SHE'S OF SCHOOL AGE, AND SHE COMES WALKING ON CAMPUS WITH THAT "NICHOLAS FROM EIGHT IS ENOUGH" HAIRDO, SHE'S GOING TO BE BOMBARDED WITH NOOGIES, PURPLE NURPLES, WEDGIES, INDIAN BURNS, GENERAL ASS KICKINGS AND POSSIBLY HOMICIDE. NOW, TELL HER TO SHUT THAT MEDICINE CABINET AND GET HER ASS IN THE CAR AND HEAD TO SUPERCUTS NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

3 comments:

toomanyrems said...

yeah!!!

and another thing. who is the pervert with the see through meds cabinet

and where did he get it.

Vicki Stockton said...

No, I don't know toomanyrems, but I visited his site and he has some good stuff. Plus he looks like Alan Thicke and I like Alan Thicke. Thanks for visiting, toomanyrems!!!

Anonymous said...

You do know that her father is Osama bin Laden, don't you?