Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Famous At Last!

You know what I hate? All the paperwork you have to fill out to get into the Guiness Book of World Records. It's really a pain, but it will all be worth it when you open it and see my entry for the world's most mutilated piece of split-ended hair.

Hot Wax treatment, Schot Shmax treatment.



Speaking of world's records, remember when Bobby and Cindy Brady tried to set the record for the longest teeter-tottering session? They were sooooooooooo tired, bless their little hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You startled me! As I wasscrolling down and past your split-end pic, I could have sworn that it was a pic of a weewee with a hair emerging from it!

Anonymous said...

do not ever take a picture of your hair at a "close-up" angle... It really freaked me out.